Well, by reading this title you probably can guess what this post is going to be about. A couple of weeks ago we finished the work that needed to be done for the house and it has been passed by the city. So now we are starting to move stuff into the new house and saying good bye to Madison Heights. Last weekend I was with Paul moving stuff to the new house, we gave brownies and flowers to our new neighbors because their Mom just died and we felt like it was the right thing to do. Anyway, Paul and I took two trips there and back. It is a nice coincidence that his work gave him a pickup truck, it makes it alot easier to move things than having to take a couple hundred trips with a SUV.
The marching band at my new school has little mini camps once a month. Last month they had an informational meeting and I got to meet some of the people in my section. They were very intimidating at first, but by the next mini camp that occurred yesterday they started, well, one person started, to become more friendly. Their marching band pit consists of only me and two others, its so TINY!
I will be starting at my new school in Franklin on April 7th. On April 2nd I am supposed to get a withdrawal form from the guidance office at Lamphere and throughout the day I am supposed to give it to each of my teachers so they can release me from their class. I am going to make a joke to my English teacher, "I am being released from the community, please check that you are okay with this!" LOL! But seriously this will be the saddest day ever! Also, my Mom ordered me a yearbook and, since I won't be at Lamphere when I get it, I am going to get Ben to have all of my friends sign it. I talked to him about it and he seems to be okay with it.
I went to Disney World! I had such a blast and it was a true magical vacation! We stayed at the Disney Beach Club Resort and it was so nice. I have lots of pictures but it would take me a while to upload them to here so I am just going to keep them off. We took the Disney Magical Express to our resort and they took our bags from the airport directly to our rooms. Talk about VIP, the DME was a shuttle bus! As soon as I stepped out of the airport I felt a rush of summer. 70 degrees, I felt like I was in heaven because of all the crap weather we have been getting in Michigan. I got to wear shorts in February! On the first day we just swam at the resort and walked to Epcot to see the fireworks show. It was so cool!
On the second day we went to Magic Kingdom, to see the Cinderella castle in real life was like a dream! The only downside to that day was that I lost my iPhone on the Space Mountain ride, but let me tell you that ride was freaking awesome! The special effects on all the Disney rides are awesome! I went on the Haunted Mansion ride because my Mom said that it was a must, and boy was it a must. I was expecting a jump scare the entire time so when it ended I was like, "Wait, that was it! I wanna go again!"
On the third day we went to Animal Kingdom and Vivian got to see a cheetah in real life, she felt so happy and I felt happy for her. The highlight of that day was that Vivian, Grandpa and Grandma Blue Eyes and I all went on the Expedition Everest ride. It was so cool, again, the special effects were amazing! Grandpa and Grandma were in the seats in front of us and Vivian and I were in the third row. It went backwards and forwards and it was so cool, but judging by the picture, Grandpa and Grandma didn't like it too much.
On the fourth day we went to MGM studios, or Hollywood studios. Vivian and I went on Tower of Terror and the special effects AGAIN were awesome! After that, Vivian and I went on the Rockin' Roller Coaster. We were in line but then we hear from the loud speaker "The ride is experiencing some technical difficulties so the wait time will be changed to a longer time. Thank you for your patience." Vivian and I decided to exit the ride and go find Grandpa and Grandma Blue Eyes and Grandma Joyce. We could not find them so we went on the ride. The lady operating the rides saw us coming in again and she asked why we left, so we told her, and she decided to give us FastPasses to the ride and Vivian and I were overjoyed. We me some people from Wisconsin in line. We got on the ride and Vivian didn't know it went upside down three times. So Vivian when on her first upside down roller coaster! Her first roller coaster was space mountain and now she is a roller coaster fanatic like me! I would like to tell you guys more about my Disney Vacation but I am starting to get bored of typing so I will just continue in my next blog.
On the band side of things, state is coming up in 2 weeks and apparently I am the only one doing 3 events in my entire school! I am going to have to get Ben to practice with me next week with our duet since we havent looked at it since February. I really hope we don't suck! Well, that's all I've got for you. I am going to start to go on a weekly schedule for these blogs since I have been kind of slacking lately, so until next week, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment