On this blog, I will be posting all about what is going on in my high school life. I will be posting on this blog once a day.
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Black History Assembly
Hey guys! Wow, my second consecutive blog. I think I will start doing these things on a day to day basis instead of a weekly basis. Unless something totally boring happened, then it won't be worth writing about it. So today, after second hour, everyone went to the auditorium for the "Black History Assembly". It was supposed to be educational but it was more like a pep assembly for African American's. It was a little bit amusing but a waste of time in my opinion. There were a lot of vine references so that was pretty cool. Yesterday we had yet ANOTHER snow day and I got to earn money by shoveling another persons driveway. I am going to use that money to buy a new phone. Also, I came up with something great! In history I had an epiphany, the Montgomery Bus Boy Band! LOL! Well, Well, I guess that that is all the catching up I need to do. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment