I started writing this blog in November and never posted it so here it is.
Well, this is it. Hey guys it's Patrick! I started high school back in September and so far it actually is way better than middle school like Zach told me. The teachers are better and the courses are better. The only thing I don't like so far is my advisory class and Spanish III. I really hope I don't have to take Spanish next year because it is really a struggle. On my first report card I got straight A's EXCEPT for one B. I have a GPA of 3.779, whereas my friend Ben has gotten almost all A+'s and a GPA of 4.2! The marching band season is over and the front line won section of the year! I am so proud of all of the hard work that everybody put into this season. I tried out for the fall plays and I got a role in the main play! I play the character George in a play of just 6 people! All of the drama kids are super nice but sometimes I am worried about their morals. Just sometimes though, not all the time. The play was so funny I could barely keep a straight face on stage! Summer (Drama Kid) invited me to Halloween party! So Zain and I went to the Halloween party and ate candy, went Trick Or Treating and watched the Exorcist. We all had a blast!
There is this one drama kid that really stands out to me, his name is Jake. Jake has just gone through some pretty tough times and through all of that he still keeps a smile on his face and it is truly remarkable. Jake was driving me home one day and the latch on his car door broke. It was freezing weather and there was frost stuck to his window. I helped him scrape off the frost and he had to drive to his house holding the door closed with his left arm. Which was pretty weak at the time because when he went to our school's blood drive, they were trying to find a vain and they accidentally hit a nerve and it gave him permanent nerve damage. Some of his symptoms are loss of blood flow and pain in the wrist. After we all went to Jake's house to switch out of the car to his Mom's van we all went out to eat at Culver's. That is when I was starting to show my first sign of strep throat, which was later avoided (thank goodness). Some other bad things happened to Jake through the rest of the month. During the opening night of the play, Jake was cleaning off the cornflakes from the table in between scenes and Zain accidentally turned on the lights while he was on stage, but it was not Zain's fault it was someone else who's name I am not going to list. After the play we all went to Leo's Country Oven. Jack (not Jake) gave us the directions to Kirby's Coney Island and we wasted gas. At the restaurant Jake and Jack both ordered fries and while Jake was in the bathroom, the fries and a vanilla ice cream came. Long story short Jake did not get any fries, but good news is that he was not charged for any fries either. I felt so bad that all of this stuff happened to Jake so I baked him a cake and I am delivering it to him today!
Until next time, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment