Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Family Volunteer

                Hi guys! It's me again, and the reason why I did not blog yesterday was because yesterday wasn't really that eventful. So, lets get to it! Today in English we got an assignment where we have to come up with a myth explaining a natural phenomenon. We have to use a Greek god/goddess in our paper so it makes it more difficult. In band we got this new music called Alligator Alley. It kind of sounds like the music they played in line for the Expedition Everest ride at Disney World. In History we took a quiz and I thought that I did pretty good on it. I also decided to do the who Montgomery Bus Boycott project by myself. In Science we did a lab about looking for ships. My group found a ship and it was filled with toxic waste! In Spanish we reviewed our note and I feel like my brain is about to explode. In Geometry we took some more notes and now the math that we are learning doesn't seem so complicated anymore. After school I stayed for State practice and from 3:30 to 4:00 I got to play drum set in Jazz Band because Ben and Brian weren't there. Also, I had four hot chocolate drinks today, happy birthday Bigby! Tall drinks were a dollar today and after 6 p.m all drinks were half off! In Spanish I also signed up to volunteer at the family fun night at Simonds Elementary School. I can't wait to go there and help all of the little kids at my former elementary school. It will be so fun! Well, that is all I got for you guys today, SYWISY!
                                                                                                            Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment