On this blog, I will be posting all about what is going on in my high school life. I will be posting on this blog once a day.
Monday, March 17, 2014
Moving Sickness
Hi guys! Sorry I have not posted lately but I just got a cold and I have not had the time to post anything. It is really bad, I have a horrible pressure in my ears and my sinuses are all clogged up. It is just terrible and I don't like it one bit. Ha, like anyone would like a cold! On Friday I watched Catching Fire with my mom and she loved it. On Saturday I helped my Paul move boxes and bookshelves and it was pretty draining. I had never slept so hard, especially because I got sick that night. Sunday was a day of rest, truly! God bless all of my family loading things into boxes while I am laying in my room doing nothing but healing ;). Today, we got assigned a project in History. We had to pick a person or event after WWII and make a song or something from it. So I came up with the Montgomery Bus Boy Band! I think I have mentioned this before but now I will actually be able to apply it! Today we also learned about tangents and chords. It was a lot of information to take in so it was a little bit confusing. I spent the rest of the day sitting on my reclining chair watching Adventure Time while drinking a Shamrock shake and a bottle of Vernors. For those of you who don't know what Vernors is (because you have been living under a rock since birth), it is basically a ginger ale. I also had some NyQuil. Even though this was the 5th time I had ever had NyQuil, it still taste like the exact same crap as it has tasted ever since the 1st time I have tried it. Well, that is all I have for you guys today. SYWISY and Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment