Thank's for finding your way to my all new blog; Patrick's High School Blog. Mainly this blog is a sequel to my old blog; Patrono's middle school blog. Now that I am out of that dump hole of a school I need to get out of that dump hole of a blog. So that is the reason behind the creation of this new blog. I will be keeping up on this one way more frequently than my old one. Hopefully you guys will keep up with me as I go on this psychological journey through what people call "High School". I am not exactly sure which one of these school's I am going to because my parents are looking at a bunch of different houses in locations that they won't tell me about.
I am in the Lamphere High School Marching Band for another season. We finally got our first part of music and it sounds EXTREMELY familiar. I am marimba 2 because Brian Burr decided to crawl back to his beloved marimba and spot as section leader. I don't really mind because I am still a marimba player, but last practice I got a bunch of blisters from doing a lot of 4 mallet stuff for the piece. It is a VERY difficult part but easily memorable. I am almost done memorizing the entire piece.
I just looked at the Lamphere website and it says I will get my Ram day stuff on August 5th. Ram day is the day where you get your schedule and locker and all that jazz but most importantly it tells me what teachers I have and where their classrooms are. The actual Ram day for the seniors, juniors and sophmores this year is on August 20th. The Ram day for me and the rest of the freshman class this year is on August 22nd. Today is July 12th so that is more than a month away and it feels like summer is almost over already. I have been doing a lot of chores lately and 2 days ago was Issac's birthday. I am excited because my 14th birthday is in exactly 13 days from now on July 25th. Then I have a flower party the next day July 26th for our Homecoming float.
That's really all the wiz biz for this Friday. Happy Friday!
Patrick R
No comments:
Post a Comment