On this blog, I will be posting all about what is going on in my high school life. I will be posting on this blog once a day.
Sunday, July 14, 2013
A Short Rant About My Sister (From My FB)
One thing that really bugs me about Vivian though is that the fact that Mom could shout at one of us to do something and she would just either keep staring at the TV or look at me with a puppy dog face until I eventually go up. And when I tell her it is her turn to do something like that she is just all like "remember when I helped you find something when I was 5! Yeah let me play on your iPod or you owe me!" When we are doing a team chore she skips around behind me while I do almost the entire chore. I had to work for my iPod touch and I bought it myself and she gets a Samsung Galaxy tablet for Christmas but she STILL asks for all my stuff and cries about how unfair life is when I don't give it up. But what can you expect from a sister, I guess it is all worth it in the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment