Thursday, July 18, 2013

Detroit Bankruptcy

                The City of Detroit is now officially bankrupt. I have no idea how this will affect my family or my dad at all but please keep us in your prayers. If anyone is reading this, I still have my YouTube account set up (youtube.com/thealienboy11) and I still make money off of it. Please watch some of my videos so that I can help raise funds for our family. We don't know what the future holds for my Dad's career as a law enforcer for the city of Detroit and what fate has in store for us. If you could please help us by going to the link I just announced and watch a few videos you are contributing more than you can believe! I am posting a new video tomorrow for the Top 10 Fastest Roller Coasters in the World. My birthday is coming up in a week to so please help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment